Online Readiness Assessment
This assessment is to help you determine if you may need Nexecute® in taking the next step towards your business goals. If your answers are no, you may want to consider starting that important conversation by contacting Nexecute® to schedule an Elephant Conversation™.
- All employees are aligned around the #1 thing that needs to be accomplished this quarter with ranked priorities, defined executable processes and appropriate dashboards to which everyone is held accountable.
- Our organization has a clearly defined process that moves the right people to the right seats on the bus as well as provides impactful leadership development that is measurable and assures the organization’s success.
- Core Ideologies are “alive” in the organization. They are discovered, defined, and clearly understood by sharing stories of those who represent the Core Values, aligning behavior to them, and are included in the appraisal and recognition processes.
- Those in leadership and management roles recognize the specific functions and tasks of a leader and manager; knowing when and how to both “lead” and “manage.”
- For every facet of the organization there is a person with clear accountability for ensuring goals are met, including ongoing employee feedback and a systematized approach to remove obstacles and identify opportunities.
- Our organization has a systematic approach to train our employees to “play to their strengths” by linking them to achieving specified results as well as help them learn the skill of how to appropriately manage their weaknesses.
- Employees throughout the organization believe that success is achieved when individual needs are secondary to collective goals of the team and organization at large.
- Everyone trusts each other and demonstrates by being honest, transparent, and operating with a clearly understood definition of trust.
- Everyone embraces conflict by seeking to understand each other and participating in unfiltered and passionate debating of ideas.
- Everyone has a unified commitment to one another and honestly buys-in to decisions; seeking to eliminate politics.
- Everyone is mutually accountable to each other by applauding success and bravely calling-out issues and behavior that is counterproductive to the team.
- There is a “situation room” for the executive team, leaders, and managers to regularly measure results and identify obstacles where Smart Numbers and Critical Numbers are clearly posted and data is graphically displayed to visualize trends, Core Values, priorities, market maps, etc.
- The Senior Leadership Team meets “off-site” quarterly to identify, measure, and drive these priorities to the overall plan of the organization while also having fun together.